We provide opportunities for tertiary students to undertake internships. These are timed to coincide with Semester 1 and 2 each year.
You must be a current student when you undertake the internship.
We only take applications for internships twice a year – in April (for Semester 2) and November (for Semester 1, the following year).
Applications for internships for Semester 2, 2018 are now open.
Prior to 30 April, please email a one page CV or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to consider before applying:
–Our internships are office-based and involve predominantly administrative tasks – there is no field work.
–We are not part of the UN itself – we promote the UN’s work and ideals through our events and programs in Victoria.
- -General office duties
- -Maintaining our social media presence
- -Assistance with administration of our programs and events, including publicity campaigns, database updates
- -Research on specific issues/topics
- -Assisting the Education Program Coordinator run our Model UN Conferences.
All interns will be required to commit to:
- –One semester
- –One day per week (9.30am – 4.30pm)
- –Becoming a concession UNAA Victoria member.