We provide opportunities for current tertiary students to undertake internships. These are timed to coincide with Semester 1 and 2 each year.
Please note: we open our program for applications twice a year: in April/May (for Semester 2 of that year) and September/October (for Semester 1, the following year). We will make an online form available and contact all applicants during these time periods. Applications will only be considered through our online form.
Due to the scope of our work, we require interns in the following areas:
- –Marketing and Communications
- –Model UN Conference administration
- –Event Management
- –Audio Visual: video/audio/photographic
- –Graphic Design
- –Climate Change program
Under the guidance of UNAAV staff, interns undertake diverse tasks which include research, marketing and communications, event management and day-to-day administration.
All interns will be required to commit to
- –A minimum commitment of three months is required; longer term involvement over three-12 months is preferred
- –A minimum commitment of one day per week (9.30am – 4.30pm) is required
and assist with:
- –General office duties (mail, answering the phone)
- –Maintaining our social media presence
- –Assistance with administration of our programs and events, including publicity campaigns, database updates
- –Research on specific issues/topics