We provide opportunities for current tertiary students to undertake internships. These are timed to coincide with Semester 1 and 2 each year.
Things to note:
We are not taking any more interns until Semester 2 2017.
We only take applications for internships twice a year – in April/May (for Semester 2) and September/October (for Semester 1, the following year).
We do not accept applications by email – we will make an online form available during our application periods.
Our internships are office-based and involve predominantly administrative tasks – there is no field work.
Tasks will include:
- –General office duties (mail, answering the phone)
- –Maintaining our social media presence
- –Assistance with administration of our programs and events, including publicity campaigns, database updates
- –Research on specific issues/topics.
All interns will be required to commit to:
- –A minimum commitment of one semester
- –A minimum commitment of one day per week (9.30am – 4.30pm).